Saturday, June 07, 2008

New Home for Stef's Journey Journal

In a recent conversation with my pal LeeAnn in Florida, it came to my awareness that this part of the overall journey of the last few years is new - its different - and its mine. Although I feel North with me everyday it feels like this new chapter, this cross country healing odyssey, needs a new title and a new look.

North actually created this alternate blog site for me long ago, I used it once and forgot about it - sharing information and feelings on the familiar North Blog site. Well, I think it high time to put it to good use. The title in place is obviously appropriate... Stef's Journey Journal. So if I can make this work like I want to, then this is where you will find my entries of stories and thoughts and pictures on the road from now on.

Not sure, but to get to this blog site readers may need to go to the north blog site and then click on the link. I am not even sure if this will go to those who are subscribers or not. More will be revealed and now that I left Florida behind (for now), I'll post part 2 of my time there in a day or two.

Hugs and welcome to the endless journey of change,
Stef

No comments: